PM Narendra Modi:
- We are all elated by the stellar performance by PV Sindhu.
- Congratulations to her on winning the Bronze at ‘Tokyo2020’.
- She is India’s pride and one of our most outstanding Olympians.
Kiren Rijiju – Union Minister:
- PV Sindhu is a proud daughter and pride of India!
- Special thanks to her coach Park Tae-Sang who has provided excellent support to PV Sindhu throughout the Olympic journey.
- I also thank BFI, SAI & entire support team 4 their immense contributions.
- Pursuant to the MoU signed on Saturday, withdrawal of police forces has started from Assam-Nagaland border areas to the respective bases.
- This is one big step towards restoring peace on our borders.
- Assam is committed to keep the spirit of North East alive
As we take over UNSC Presidency for August, look forward to working productively with other members.Dr S Jaishankar – External Affairs Minister
India will always be a voice of moderation, an advocate of dialogue and a proponent of international law.
The first goods train through Haldibari – Chilahati rail link to Bangladesh crossed the zero point at 16:35 hrs today.Ashwini vaishnaw – union minister for railways
This rail link will encourage the economic & social development of the region and help in the growth of regional trade.
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare:
India’s COVID-19 vaccination coverage crossed the landmark of 47 Cr yesterday.
Cumulatively, 47,02,98,596 vaccine doses have been administered through 55,71,565 sessions, as per the provisional report till 8 am today.
60,15,842 vaccine doses were administered in the last 24 hours.
The new phase of universalization of COVID-19 vaccination has commenced from 21st June, 2021.
The Union Government is committed to accelerating the pace and expanding the scope of COVID-19 vaccination throughout the country.
Out of the people infected since the beginning of the pandemic, 3,08,20,521 people have already recovered from COVID-19 and 39,258 patients have recovered in the last 24 hours. This constitutes an overall recovery rate of 97.36%.
India has reported 41,831 daily new cases in the last 24 hours.
Less than 50,000 Daily New Cases have been reported since thirty-five continuous days. This is a result of sustained and collaborative efforts by the Centre and the States/UTs.
India’s Active Caseload today stands at 4,10,952 and active cases now constitute 1.30% of the country’s total Positive Cases.
With substantially ramped up testing capacity across the country, a total of 17,89,472 tests were conducted in the last 24 hours in the country. Cumulatively, India has conducted over 46.82 crore (46,82,16,510) tests so far.
While on one side testing capacity has been enhanced across the country, Weekly Positivity Rate is currently at 2.42% and the Daily Positivity rate stands at 2.34% today. Daily Positivity rate has remained below 5% for 55 consecutive days now.
Dr Sudhakar – Fmr Health Minister, Karnataka:
Covid numbers in Karnataka today:
New cases in Karnataka: 1,875
New cases in Bengaluru: 409
Positivity rate: 1.20%
Discharges: 1,502 (Blore- 377)
Today’s Deaths: 25 (Blore- 08)
Active cases in State: 24,144
Total tests: 1,55,048
Capt Amarinder Singh – Chief Minister, Punjab:
- Stellar performance by the Indian Men’s Hockey team at Tokyo Olympics to beat Great Britain by 3-1 & entering Olympic top 4 after 41 years.
- Happy to note that all 3 goals were scored by Punjab players Dilpreet Singh, Gurjant Singh & Hardik Singh.
- Congratulations…go for Gold!
N Biren Singh – Chief Minister, Manipur:
Shri Pema Khandu Ji, CM Arunachal Pradesh and I called on Union Minister Shri Sarbanand Sonowal Ji at his official residence and congratulated on his induction as Cabinet Minister in NDA Govt.
Thank you for your love and support for Manipur, Sarbananda Dada.
Tejasvi Surya – National President, BJYM:
Bengaluru is witnessing tremendous growth in its cycling infrastructure in the last few years.
Recently, Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs awarded our city with the title of “India’s top 11 cycling pioneers” as part of the ‘Cycles4Change’ challenge receiving ₹1 Cr to further it’s cycling initiatives.
Tejasvi Surya – National President, BJYM:
- Visited Sri BS Yediyurappa Ji today to express my gratitude for his great service to the party & Karnataka.
- In his visits to Bengaluru South, he’d stop at MTR for a bite of Badam Halwa. I brought him a box of his favourite sweet.
- It’s always inspiring to meet him & take his blessings
A mature intellect is devoted; a mature heart is full of knowledge. Meditation matures your intellect as well as your heart:
Pic Credit: Sri Sri