Pic Credit: BJP India
Congress Party Briefing by Shri RS Surjewala, at AICC HQ:
BJP spokesperson, MP and Haryana CM Shri Manohar Lal Khattar call the farmers ‘terrorists’.
A BJP UP minister calls farmers ‘goons’. Amit Malaviya of BJP calls millions of farmers ‘terrorists’ and ‘Khalistani’
The Agriculture Minister and Home Minister of the country say there will not be any talks with the farmers till December 3rd, in this harsh winter.
The Home Minister and the Agriculture Minister do not have time for farmers until five days?
Modi ji, the country wants an answer to the simple things being raised by the farmers:
If there are no more grain mandis, who will buy the grains from farmers on MSP?
Modi Govt spoke another lie saying farmers can sell crops in other states. 86% farmers have less than 5 acres of land. Out of that 80% farmers own 2 acres of land. If they don’t have the ability to sell outside their district how will they sell in other states?
Why did you target the rationing system, render labourers, workers and middlemen in mandis unemployed?
When grains will not be purchased at MSP, how will 86 crore people get grains in the public distribution system?
Maize farmers across the country are in tears. Minimum Support Price of maize was fixed at ₹ 1,850 per quintal but farmers across the country are selling between ₹ 700 and ₹ 900 per quintal
Modi ji should stop cheating farmers, leave prejudice aside and talk openly about abolition of the three anti-farming black laws
Modi ji should himself and Haryana CM Shri Manohar Lal Khattar should publicly apologise for calling farmers terrorists and filing false cases against them.
Modi ji himself should talk to the delegation of farmers
Sukhbir Singh Badal – President, Akali Dal:
Capt Amarinder has been thoroughly exposed.
What does he have to say now that Cong-ruled Chhattisgarh has passed a Bill making the state a single mandi?
What the Punjab CM rejected as ‘not feasible’ has been adopted by his Chhattisgarh counterpart. He must clear his position.
Rajasthan govt also passed similar laws to protect their farmers, but Punjab farmers been abandoned by Capt Amarinder.
By deliberately amending central Acts under ‘Trade’ instead of bringing in legislation under ‘Agriculture’, Cong govt sold off Punjab’s interests to the Centre.
Mansukh Mandaviya, Minister of State for Shipping (Independent Charge) :
The Golden Moment finally arrives!
The Sea Plane for which we had been waiting, finally reached Kevadia. Gujarat
Innovative concrete floating jetty by IWAI is all set to support the smooth operations of Seaplanes.
The dream of ’Sankalp of Seaplane into Siddhi’ is not afar!
Smt. Khushbu Sundar joins BJP in presence of senior BJP leaders at BJP headquarters in New Delhi.
Shri Madan Ravichandran and Shri Saravanan Kumaran from Tamil Nadu join BJP in the presence of senior BJP leaders at BJP headquarters in New Delhi.
KC Venugopal – General Secretary, Congress:
Unwavering in our resolve to ensure justice to the grieving family of the Hathras victim, Congress has decided to go on ‘Satyagraha’ across the Nation.
PCCs will organise silent sit-in Satyagraha at Mahatma Gandhi or Ambedkar statues in State & district HQs on Monday 5th Oct ’20.
What continues to happen at Hathras under Yogi Govt. is unacceptable to the Nation & Congress.
We stand strong beside our country’s women in their fight against the misogynistic BJP.
We have taken the vow of Satyagraha and will continue relentless until justice is served.
Shooter Shreyasi Singh joins BJP in presence of Bhupendra Yadav and Arjun Singh.
RS Surjewala – General Secretary, Congress:
Supreme Court Judgement dated 9-11-2019 pronounced by 5 Judges, clearly held Babri Masjid Demolition Case as a clear illegality & “egregious violation of rule of law”
But Special Court exonerated all Accused.
Decision of Special Court runs counter to decision of Supreme Court
Congress Party briefing by Dr Abhishek Singhvi and Anil Chaudhary at AICC HQ:
There is no clear cancellation of MSP but they have not left any existence of MSP. You say you can go to this mandi if you want, you can also sell it on MSP, but what is the justification to say that you have not canceled MSP?
There is no mention of MSP, no criteria for pricing despite that you are tricking the nation by saying that we have not removed MSP
Another point is contract farming. In 75 years, why didn’t our constitution makers think about contract farming
Now there is no limit to the amount of paddy you can store. The Government has changed that
Procurement in Punjab was 127 lakh tonnes in 2020 and Punjab’s earnings due to this was 740 crores. A total of ₹ 1470 crores and adhatis got ₹ 613 crores. Government institutions. FCI give this money
I want to say two points in context of what happened in Rajya Sabha –
I want to ask directly if there was quorum or not, half the people were sitting on one side then who checked the quorum?
5 to 7 people asked for division in front of me, but nobody paid heed
Congress Party Media Briefing by Ahmed Patel, Partap Singh Bajwa, Abhishek Singhvi and Shaktisinh Gohil:
Earlier they brought the Land Acquisition Act, which caused an uproar and left farmers angry. They had to take it back. They wanted to give land to the commercial sector & they couldn’t do it so they brought the law again in many states
No matter how much the PM or this government says that this day is very important for farmers, I would like to say that today is a black day
Especially in Punjab, Haryana and Western UP, the farmers who fed the country are being treated poorly. The attitude of the government with these farmers is very disturbing
The Agriculture Minister did not even talk to the stakeholders. You spoke to everyone but left our farmers
Every year, thousands of trucks with rice and wheat go from Bihar to the mandis of Punjab and Haryana. Traders profit from the MSP that should go to the farmers. Traders get the boost that the rural economy should get
The Government of India should enact a law that if grains are sold at less than the minimum support price, then the violators will be jailed, but they have not made any such provision
Many people moved the amendment, nobody was given a chance to speak, with which magic wand did this bill pass? We have therefore given a no confidence motion notice
Articles 14, 26, 28 and 67 of the list all relate to agriculture. An unconstitutional bill has been brought in, a bill that is against the federal structure. This unconstitutional bill will be repealed in the Supreme Court
It is written in our manifesto, “we will establish farmers markets with adequate infra and support in large villages.” There is mention of the agricultural commission, subsidies. You are trying to fool the country by telling them half truths
Amit Malviya – In-charge, BJP’s National IT:
The Congress, which doesn’t know where it stands on most issues, had promised to repeal the APMC & ECA in its 2019 manifesto.
Government did just that but Congress is protesting!
No wonder Sonia and Rahul timed their absence from Parliament and let minions face the ignominy…
- Government has passed “The Farmers (Empowerment & Protection) Agreement on Price Assurance and Farm Services Bill 2020” giving farmers price assurance and income enhancement.
- The Bill will promote efficient, transparent, competitive, barrier-free trades with the emergence of multiple trade channels and APMC mandis will continue to serve as principal marketing channels.
- Farmers Agreement on Price Assurance and Farm Services Bill, 2020 will strengthen the integration of traders and producers of pulses, oilseeds, raw cotton, and other farmers practicing animal husbandry and fishery.
- For the first time, an ecosystem has been created giving farmers freedom of choice of trade area – he is now free in the true sense.
- The provision in the Farmers Produce Trade & Commerce Bill, 2020 gives the assurance of payment to the farmers within three working days through a receipt of delivery to the farmers on the same day of the transaction of farm produce
- The Farmers Produce Trade & Commerce Bill, 2020 will provide a unique facility for electronic registration, transaction, and payment of farm produce to the farmers through the electronic trading platforms.
- The shackles of trade made simple, Traders require only a PAN card. Even better, FPOs or agricultural co-operative societies do not even require the PAN card now.
- One of the pro-farmer initiatives is to promote the concept of ‘One Nation One Market’, which will certainly enable farmers to sell their products across the country.
- Farmers have now been facilitated with barrier-free Inter & Intra-State trade of farmers’ produce with greater profitability.
JP Nadda – National President, BJP:
BJP National President JP Nadda addressed a press conference at BJP headquarters in New Delhi today:
All policies of the Modi government are centred around empowerment of those sections of the society that are at the bottom of the pyramid. Poor, the marginalised and farmers are at the core of all the policies
Rs 1 lakh crore out of the Aatmanirbhar Bharat package of Rs 20 lakh crore is allocated to enhance farm produce and its value addition
All 3 Bills related to the empowerment of the farmers are truly reformist and revolutionary. Farmers will be free to sell their produce in a competitive market of their choice. By opposition these Bills, Congress is only hampering farmers’ all round development
APMC will continue, so will MSP but the farmers will be free to choose the most profitable market of their choice.
The farm contract will be on the produce and not the land. The land will always belong to the owner. These are enabling legislations
Congress promised to repeal APMC Act and make agriculture trade free from all restrictions. It also promised to replace The Essential Commodities Act 1955 saying it belonged to an age of controls. Today, their opposition to these reforms exposes their duality.
Jagat Prakash Nadda, National President, BJP :
To mark PM Narendra Modi ji’s birthday on 17th September, we will observe ‘Seva Saptah’ from 14-20th September. Today the ‘Seva Saptah’ was launched from Chhaprauli village in Uttar Pradesh.
Since it is his 70th, cleanliness and plantation drives will be conducted at 70 places in every district, there will be at least 70 virtual rallies, among other programs.
Every moment of Modi ji’s life has been spent in the service of the country and the people. Following his footsteps every BJP worker today is always ready for public service.
Congress Party Briefing RS Surjewala, Incharge, Communication:
After coming to power in 2014, an ordinance was brought in to abolish the land compensation law. Even then, Modi ji faced opposition from the farmers and the Congress
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi who came to power on the promise of giving ‘cost + 50% profit’ to the farmers, is now working towards finishing agriculture through the three ordinances
The Modi government claims that now the farmer can sell his crop anywhere in the country, this is a complete lie. But what really is the truth?
As soon as the mandis are done with, the livelihood of lakhs and crores of labourers, middlemen, book-keepers, transporters etc. working in the grain-vegetable mandis will end automatically
When the mandi system ends, the farmer will be dependent only on contract farming and the big companies will set the price for his crop. What is this if not a new zamindari system?
There is no provision in the ordinances for the protection of the rights of the farm labourers nor for the rights of the tenants or mazars who plough the land. They seem to have been completely abandoned and left on their own
Congress President Smt. Sonia Gandhi has reconstituted the Congress Working Committee as follows:INC india
AICC General Secretaries as appointed by Congress President Smt. Sonia Gandhi:
Congress Party Briefing by SS Surjewala – Incharge, Communication
- It took 110 days for corona infection to reach 1 lakh
- 1 to 10 lakh in 59 days,
- 10 to 20 lakhs in 21 days;
- 20 to 30 lakhs in 16 days and from
- 30 lakhs to 40 lakh cases in just 13 days
Congress Party and Shri Rahul Gandhi kept warning the government about the corona crisis on
but the Modi government made fun of our warning each time
On March 24, 2020, Modi ji said, “Mahabharata war had lasted 18 days. It will take 21 days to win the war with Corona.” 166 days later, the nation is witnessing ‘Mahabharata of Corona’, people are dying, but Modi ji is busy feeding peacocks
BJP has left the people of the country in a state of disarray. India has become the Corona capital of the world today
USA and Brazil don’t even have half as many cases , and in other countries of the world, Corona cases have not touched more than ten thousand in 24 hours
It took 110 days for corona infection to reach 1 lakh, 1 to 10 lakh in 59 days, 10 to 20 lakhs in 21 days; 20 to 30 lakhs in 16 days and from 30 lakhs to 40 lakh cases in just 13 days
Congress Party and Shri Rahul Gandhi kept warning the government about the corona crisis from 12 February 2020 (12 February, 3 March, 5 March, 26 April etc.) but the Modi government made fun of our warning each time
Corona has now reached small cities, towns and villages, but Modi govt is oblivious.
This is dangerous because 65% of the country’s population lives in rural areas, but only 35% of hospital beds and 20% of doctors are in rural areas
PM Modi must answer:
– on this leadership failure.
– tell the country the plan to control Corona
– the plan to contain the explosive state of corona infection
Special Congress Party Briefing by Congress Leader RS Surjewala via video conferencing :
- Demonetisation, GST and lockdown have proved to be disaster strokes, not masterstrokes. Today, there is economic devastation in the country
- Modi government destroyed the economy by its ‘act of fraud’ for 6 years. They now want to pin the blame on ‘act of God’ i.e. God. Those who are betraying even God, how will they spare human beings and the economy?
- The annual per capita income for 2019-20 is estimated at ₹ 1,35,050. GDP in the first quarter of 2020-21 is -24%. If GDP for the entire year is -11%, then income of the common man will be reduced by ₹ 14,900 annually
- People have completely lost trust in the government. Ask small and medium scale industries, they will tell you that neither banks give loans nor is there any credibility in what the Finance Minister says
- The 20 lakh crore ‘Jumla Economic Package’ of Modi government also failed to help the sinking economy, economic devastation and falling GDP. What greater proof of lost faith would there be.
- More than 10 crore jobs were lost during lockdown in the unorganized sector. Only a quarter of the country’s 6.3 crore MSME units are able to produce 50% of their capacity. Most businesses have shut or are on the verge of closure.
- According to SBI’s report dated September 1, 2020, GDP for 2020-21 will be -10.9 percent.
- Modi Government has filed an affidavit in Supreme Court conveying its decision to not extend the moratorium on payment of EMIs by salaried class and the middle class beyond 31st August, 2020. Modi Government has refused to provide interest waiver also.
Rahul Gandhi, Congress Leader :
For the first time in 40 years, the Indian economy is in a huge recession. Watch my video to find out the truth.Rahul gandhi, congress leader
Dr RP Nishank, Union Cabinet Minister for Education :
- As envisioned by PM Narendra Modiji, the need of the hour is to make India AatmaNirbhar.
- Our toy market has huge potential and the students can play a very important role in harnessing it.
- Hence, the Ministry of Education will soon be organizing a hackathon for the students of Higher Education Institutions for innovations in toy technology and design, including online games, to reflect Indian ethos and values.
Toy and Puppet making skills will be developed among school students:
- Indigenous toy-making will be introduced as a theme in Kala Utsav encouraging students to explore and develop a variety of local toys.
- Puppet Show may also be initiated in Kala Utsav for secondary and higher secondary students.