PM Narendra Modi:
- A day that will be etched in the memory of every Indian.
- Congratulations to our Men’s Hockey Team for bringing home the Bronze.
- With this feat, they have captured the imagination of the entire nation, especially our youth.
- India is proud of our Hockey team.
PM Narendra Modi:
- Ravi Kumar Dahiya is a remarkable wrestler!
- His fighting spirit and tenacity are outstanding.
- Congratulations to him for winning the Silver Medal at Tokyo2020.
- India takes great pride in his accomplishments.
Rahul Gandhi – Former Congress President:
- Congratulations to Indian Men’s Hockey Team!
- This is a big moment – the whole country is proud of your achievement.
- Well-deserved victory!
Great going, Ravi Dahiya!Rahul Gandhi – Former congress president
Congratulations on wrestling your way to the Silver
Former Congress President Rahul Gandhi’s address at Sansad Gherao protest. Excerpts:
I want to thank every single worker of the Youth Congress because if there is any organisation in this country which fought the battle during Covid19 times & helped our citizens then it is the Youth Congress.
The biggest issue the country is facing is the issue of employment. The Prime Minister will speak about everything, but he will not utter a single word about employment.
A little girl was raped & murdered. Did you see this anywhere on the media? Their aim is to suppress the voice of India’s youth
The youth of India must understand- like your voices are suppressed, like the voice of the farmers is suppressed, Pegasus is a tool to suppress voices.
Nobody can suppress the voice of India’s youth. It is Youth Congress’ work to strengthen the voice of India’s youth.
The Opposition is holding placards in the Lok Sabha. But you will not see this truth on Lok Sabha TV. On Lok Sabha TV, you will see only BJP MPs & Ministers speaking, you will not be able to see the reality that is unfolding inside the Lok Sabha
The Modi govt is destroying unorganised workers & unorganised sector. They brought Demonetisation, they brought GST to destroy small & medium businesses; to give the money in this sector to ‘hum do, humare do’.
Amitabh Kant – CEO, NITI Aayog:
- The IT Act amendment to nullify the regressive retrospective tax law introduced in 2012 is a bold and hugely positive development.
- It goes a long way in enhancing our global credibility and predictability, making India even more friendlier to the global investment community
Hearty congratulations and thanks to all the supporters, workers and leaders of Samajwadi Party for the unprecedented participation in the ‘Bicycle Yatra’ of Samajwadi Party across UP, to mark the Jayanti of Janeshwar Mishra ji!Akhilesh Yadav – Former CM, Uttar Pradesh
P Chidambaram – Former Union Finance Minister:
Petrol & Diesel prices have not been changed for 19 days because:
a) Parliament session commenced on 19th July, i.e. 18 days ago
b) Chiefs of Oil Marketing Companies cannot talk to each other because their phones are infiltrated by Pegasus spyware and the Israelis are listening
c) All the chiefs are in quarantine until 15th August
d) All of the above
- One year ago, on this day, the Bhumi Pujan for a Bhavya Mandir dedicated to Bhagwan Shri Ram took place.
- The historic moment was after struggle for hundreds of years.
- Words fail to do justice to the support & blessings received from millions of devotees.
- The construction of the Bhavya Mandir at Shri Ram Janmabhoomi is going on at a fast pace.
- It will be ready soon and the doors would be opened for all devotees for darshan.
- May Shri Ram bless all.
- Jai Shri Ram
Devendra Fadnavis – Former CM, Maharashtra :
Mumbai police cops & families get served with just a 10 day notice to vacate the houses, that too amidst pandemic & stress they went through in last 2years!
Heart breaking to know about the situation when I went to Naigaon police quarters & interacted with families of Mumbai Police.
I’ve immediately written to CM Uddhav ji and HM Patil ji to stay the notices served to families of Mumbai Police.
Prem Singh Tamang – CM, Sikkim:
- Earlier today, I visited the site for the upcoming Sikkim House at Kharghar, Navi Mumbai.
- I was also pleased to meet the MLA of Belapur and the Vice Chairman/Managing Director of (CIDCO) and expressed my gratitude on the occasion.
Dr Sudhakar – Former Health Minister. Karnataka:
Covid numbers in Karnataka today:
New cases in State: 1,785
New cases in B’lore: 414
Positivity rate: 1.10%
Discharges: 1,651 (B’lore- 554)
Deaths:25 (B’lore- 05)
Active cases in State: 24,414
Active cases in B’lore: 8,560
Aaditya Thackeray – Minister, Maharashtra Govt. :
- Visited Mahim Reti Bandar to take stock of our efforts to restore the beach and open it as an urban space for citizens.
- It’s amazing to see the makeover.
- Within 15 days, it will be ready for citizens to use