- In view of the ongoing COVID19 pandemic and the partial cancellation of class XII exams by several Boards across the country,
- the Ministry of Education on the recommendations of @CouncilofArchi1 has decided to relax the eligibility for admission to B.Arch. Course for 2020-2021.
- Now, candidates who have passed the 10+2 scheme of examination with PCM subjects or 10+3 Diploma with Mathematics shall be eligible for admission to the first year of B.Arch. Course for 2020-2021.
- The candidates should have qualified an aptitude test in Architecture, i.e. NATA or JEE for admission to the B.Arch. Course.
- I wish all the best to candidates seeking admission to the Course.
File Pic Courtesy: Dr RP Nishank