Launched the AP Vaccination Drive from Ward Secretariat by taking my first dose of the COVID19 vaccine at Guntur.YS Jagan – chief minister, andhra pradesh
Join me in making Andhra Pradesh Covid-free, as a responsible citizen.
Vijayasai Reddy, MP, Rajya Sabha :
Having a family doctor is no more restricted to the rich & privileged.
Our Hon. CM YS Jagan garu plans to assign a FAMILY DOCTOR to every family in the state.
Each doctor, assisted by Arogya Mitra & Asha workers, will monitor the health condition of assigned population.
YS Jagan – Chief Minister, Andhra Pradesh :
Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jagan held a review meeting with the Health Department on the progress in Nadu-Nedu scheme.
He directed the officials to complete the construction of YSR Village Clinics by March 31 & take necessary steps towards starting work on YSR Urban Health Clinics by end of January
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister and YSR Congress Party president, Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy turned 48 today.
Wishing him on his 48th birthday, Prime Minister Narendra Modi tweeted :
Birthday greetings to Andhra Pradesh CM Shri @ysjagan Garu. I pray that Almighty blesses him with a healthy and long life.
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam priests along with TTD Chairman YV Subbareddy met AP CM YS Jagan at his camp office today. TTD Priests offered the sacred Theertham and Temple Prasadam amidst the vedic chantings.
YS Jagan Birthday Celebrations with Party Leaders. Many dignitaries and public representatives wished Chief Minister YS Jagan on his birthday.
CMO Andhra Pradesh :
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan participated in the swearing-in ceremony of the chairpersons and directors of 56 BC Corporations, at the Indira Gandhi Municipal Stadium in Vijayawada, today
CMO Andhra Pradesh:
While reviewing the construction work at the Polavaram Project site, AP CM YS Jagan said that rehabilitation & resettlement is as crucial as the project itself.
He directed the officials to ensure completion of rehabilitation at flood-prone regions by Feb/March 2021
The CM said that water for irrigation would be released by Kharif 2022, & reiterated that height of the dam will not be reduced by even a millimeter.
He also directed the authorities to focus on alternatives to avoid shortage of water during the closure of spillway gates.
- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan inaugurated the auspicious Tungabhadra Pushkaralu festival at Sankal Bagh Ghat in Kurnool, today.
- The Chief Minister offered Pushkar Harathi to the holy river, invoking blessings for the peace and prosperity of Andhra Pradesh.
In a review meeting, Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jagan directed officials to commence the distribution of livestock to women beneficiaries of YSR Aasara & Cheyutha from 26th of November.
The State Govt. plans to distribute 2,11,780 cows, 2,57,211 buffaloes, 1,51,671 sheep & 97,480 goats.
YSR Aarogyasri – Medical expenditure exceeding Rs. 1000 will be covered by the State, benefiting over 1.42 Cr families.
With an aim to provide quality healthcare to the poor, Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jagan launched the implementation of Dr. YSR Aarogyasri scheme in all 13 districts for 2,434 procedures.
YS Jagan – Chief Minister, Andhra Pradesh:
Braving through harsh weather conditions & a pandemic that shook the world, our Grama Sachivalayam functionaries have been at the frontline, ensuring last-mile delivery of services.
My heartfelt gratitude to each & everyone of you for being the extended arms of our govt.
CMO Andhra Pradesh :
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan along with Chief Minister of Karnataka B S Yediyurappa took part in the groundbreaking ceremony for the construction of Karnataka State Choultries, in Tirumala today.
The Honourable Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Sri YS Jaganmohan Reddy along with his Karanataka counterpart Sri BS Yediyurappa offered prayers in the temple of Lord Venkateswara at Tirumala on Thursday.
Earlier, the AP CM was given warm reception on his arrival at Mahadwaram by TTD Chairman Sri YV Subba Reddy, EO Sri Anil Kumar Singhal, Additional EO Sri AV Dharma Reddy and CVSO Sri Gopinath Jatti.
Later the AP CM received the Honourable Chief Minister of Karnataka, Sri BS Yediyurappa on the later’s arrival at Mahadwaram. Then both the CMs had darshan of Lord Venkateswara.
After darshan they were rendered Vedasirvachanam at Ranganayakula Mandapam. TTD Chairman Sri YV Subba Reddy, EO Sri Anil Kumar Singhal offered Theerthaprasadams to the CMs of both the states.
On the 106th day of Sundarakanda Pathanam, both the Chief Ministers of Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka states, Sri YS Jaganmohan Reddy and Sri BS Yediyurappa participated at Nadaneerajanam Mandapam at Tirumala on Thursday morning.
The Principal of Dharmagiri Veda Vignana Peetham Sri Kuppa Siva Subrahmanya Avadhani rendered Shlokas while narrated by Sri Venkateswara Higher Vedic Studies Project Officer Dr Akella Vibhishana Sharma.
The Annamacharya Project artists led by Dr Gurazada Madhushudhana Sharma rendered the famous Annamacharya Kriti, “Tandanana Ahi.. Tandanana Pure…” at the beginning of the programme and concluded with Hanuman Bhajan.
Among the prominent persons who participated in the programme includes Deputy CM Sri Narayana Swamy, Ministers Sri P Ramachandra Reddy, Sri Vellampalli Srinivasa Rao, Sri Venugopala Krishna,Alla Nani, Kodali Nani, MPs Sri Mithun Reddy, Sri Vemireddi Pratap Reddy, Tirupati MLA Sri B Karunakara Reddy, Smt RK Roja and a galaxy of public representatives. Among those from Karanataka, Minister Sri Srinivasa Poojari, Commissioner Smt Rohini Singhuri were also present.
Source : TTD
Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jagan has launched YSR Sampoorna Poshana, to ensure that healthy, nutritious meals are accessible to 30,16,000 women & children enrolled in 55,607 Anganwadis across the state, through monthly supply of ration.CMO Andhra Pradesh
Vijayasai Reddy, MP – Rajya Sabha :
- When everyone else said Free Electricity to Crops is impossible, Dr YSR garu has made it possible. Now, our Hon. CM YS Jagan garu has fulfilled his promise of 9hr free electricity during daytime & even regularized all the connections. This is true tribute to the the great leader.
- 93.24% of beneficiaries received pensions on the first day, even during the Covid pandemic. The smile on the face of beneficiaries who were overwhelmed by this kind gesture by our Hon. CM YS Jagan garu is a true tribute to the people’s leader Dr YSR garu. Like father like son.
Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jagan held a meeting to review the COVID19 situation in AP; he directed officials to increase the efficiency of help desks, ensure implementation of referral protocols & ramp up infrastructure.CMO andhra pradesh
COVID hospitals will also be increased from 138 to 287 in the state.
- Spoke to PM Narendra Modi ji regarding the incident in Vijaywada.
- We are ensuring that things are under control.
- An ex gratia of Rs 50 lakh has been announced to the families of the deceased.
- My thoughts & prayers are with the bereaved families & the injured.
YS Jagan – Chief Minister, Andhra Pradesh:
- Andhra Pradesh is one of the most important states in the Handloom industry, with the second largest concentration of weavers in India.
- We are proud of our weaver community & are making every effort to preserve the rich textile heritage of the state.
- YSR Nethanna Nestham has provided annual assistance of Rs.24,000 to all eligible weaver families for 2 consecutive years, positively impacting the lives of all the weavers, especially during the COVID-19 induced lockdown.
- Certain key decisions were taken by Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jagan in the review meeting on Higher Education, today.
- All efforts are being directed to increase GER to 90%.
- New universities will soon be established in Vizianagaram & Prakasam districts.
- Colleges to reopen from 15th October.
Vijayasai Reddy – Natl Gen Sec YSRCP:
- More power to our Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jagan Garu’s vision.
- Thank you Mr. Sanjiv Mehta, CEO & MD, Hindustan Unilever for joining hands to support YSR Cheyutha Scheme.
- Lives of 25 lakh women will be transformed through this initiative.
- This is real upliftment for the DWCRA groups and women in AP.
Under no circumstances should the word “no bed” be used when a patient goes to a Covid Care Hospital.YS Jagan – CM, andhra pradesh
Even if one patient says “I couldn’t find a bed” it raises a question on our humanness …