Devendra Fadnavis, @Dev_Fadnavis – Former Maharashtra CM:
- Joined webinar by Institute of Chartered Accounts of India ICAI, Pune Chapter and addressed on housing sector, employment opportunities and economy.
- No doubt there are many challenges ahead after the lockdown period but a new beginning also awaits for us.
- We must find ways to overcome this situation.
- We not only need to start businesses but also speed up economic activities. We need to reinvent protocols.
- Many new opportunities like e-learning, new digital market places, work from home, more use of technology, new trade barriers, attracting new investment and at the same time make ourselves adaptable with coronavirus with new living norms.
- Brain stromed with lawyers from all region of Maharashtra in the wake of covidoutbreak and on possible changes in the way of working of the legal fraternity.
- Subjects like legal digital library,much more use of technology in district & lower courts, social distancing in courts, better infra in courts, social n financial security and schemes for low income lawyers got discussed.