Ajit Pawar, @AjitPawarSpeaks, Deputy Chief Minister, Maharashtra :
- Industrial Establishments to resume operations after April 20 in Maharashtra to meet the essential needs.
- Commercial services such as Electronic Media, Courier Services, Hotels & Food Delivery etc. to resume under strict adherence to guidelines after April 20 in Maharashtra.
- Permission to provide Public Utilities in Maharashtra after April 20, in strict compliance with all the cleanliness rules set in view of Corona.
- New Guidelines laid down for Public spaces.
- No unchecked inward/outward movement allowed except for essential services in COVID-19 hotspots.
- Cargo & Essential services allowed to service in strict compliance to Corona guidelines.
- Agriculture,Fisheries,Animal Husbandry and Dairy Production allowed after April 20 with strict compliance to Corona guidelines.
- Permission to provide financial services & social services in Maharashtra after April 20 under strict compliance of Corona guidelines.
File Pic Source : @AjitPawarSpeaks