Capt. Amarinder Singh :
- From 18th May, curfew will be lifted in Punjab; however, lockdown will be implemented till May 31st.
- Punjab will follow the strategy of containment and non-containment zones wherein only the affected areas will be sealed.
- Details will be shared by DCs.
- Covid19 cases in Punjab have significantly declined, which is a welcome sign.
- Our doubling rate of cases is 44 days against All-India average of 13 days.
- I thank everyone for their support but we must not be complacent & continue to exercise full discipline & vigilance