- Our Govt has decided to assess the damages caused to public & private property in the violent incidents in KG Halli & DG Halli & recover the costs from the culprits.
- We will approach the High Court for appointment of Claim Commissioner as per Supreme Court order
- Stringent action has been initiated against the culprits of DJ Halli and KG Halli violent incidents including invoking of the Unlawful Activities Prevention Act – UAPA Act.
- A Special Investigation Team has already been formed to conduct a detailed investigation in the matter and a team of three special prosecutors will be appointed for speedy trial of the cases.
- SIT will consider invoking Goonda Act if warranted.
Reviewed developments in the DJ Halli matter today with Home Minister and other officials : B S Yediyurappa
B.S. Yediyurappa, Chief Minister of Karnataka :
- Reviewed developments in the DJ Halli matter today with Home Minister and other officials.
- Home Minister BS Bommai, Advocate General Prabhu Linga Navadagi, DG-IGP Praveen Sood, Bengaluru Police Commissioner Kamal Pant & and other senior officials attended the meeting.