Dr RP Nishank, Union Cabinet Minister for Education :
- As envisioned by PM Narendra Modiji, the need of the hour is to make India AatmaNirbhar.
- Our toy market has huge potential and the students can play a very important role in harnessing it.
- Hence, the Ministry of Education will soon be organizing a hackathon for the students of Higher Education Institutions for innovations in toy technology and design, including online games, to reflect Indian ethos and values.
Toy and Puppet making skills will be developed among school students:
- Indigenous toy-making will be introduced as a theme in Kala Utsav encouraging students to explore and develop a variety of local toys.
- Puppet Show may also be initiated in Kala Utsav for secondary and higher secondary students.