Capt. Amarinder Singh – Chief Minister of Punjab:
- Reviewed work of Health, Medical Education & Research Depts to check on status of both Covid19 & non-Covid cases.
- As we ease restrictions, there is no scope of complacency & we need to observe all safeguards.
- Let’s stabilise our good work & improve our indicators further.
- Even though Govt. hospitals have been busy fighting Covid19, since 23 Mar, 20 lakh patients have been treated in OPDs for Non-Covid diseases.
- In this period under Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana, 43000 patients have availed treatment worth Rs 38 Cr. Kudos to our Health Department!