BJP National President JP Nadda presides over Bhoomi Pujan program for construction of BJP Karnataka district offices:
- An office isn’t just a building, it is the centre of tradition and inspires people to join a party. A political worker develops working there. I always used to call people to our offices as it develops a worker’s tradition and grooms him better.
- Western nations are confused about humanity and economic activities. Medical ability of superpowers broke down back in March. PM Modi led 130 crore Indians and revolutionized the war against COVID in India.
- At the beginning, we used to do just 1,500 tests a day. Today, we are performing over 6 lakh tests everyday. This is how PM Modi prepared the nation for fighting the pandemic. Our recovery rate, too, is nearly 68-69%
- PM Modi did not just address health issues, but also economic issues. On 26 March, PM Gareeb Kalyan Yojana was announced. It would provide 80 crore people foodgrains until November at a cost of Rs 1.70 lakh crore
- In the Aatmanirbhar Bharat package worth Rs 20 lakh crore, Rs 3 lakh crore was given to the MSME sector so that businesses can take collateral loans and resume operations. Nearly Rs 1 lakh crore will be spent on Agricultural Infrastructure