Shivraj Singh Chouhan, Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh :
- To enquire about my health Prime Minister Narendra Modi Ji had called, I could not talk to him due to bath-meditation-yoga.
- After some time the phone rang again, the PM enquired about my health with great affection. Advised to take precautions, take care of family and get them tested.
- A Prime Minister who is the head of the country takes care of everyone in the midst of his busy schedule. He is also concerned about the common citizen of the country.
- During the course of continuous contact with the Chief Ministers of all the states, he said its the first duty of the CM to be concerned of each and every person in the State
- Even when I was not CM, he used to talk like this on the phone and always give necessary advice. Sometimes when if I call to speak to the PM, immediately there will be a call back and then after a while a call will come saying, talk to the PM.
- Prime Minister gives enough time on the phone, hears the suggestions carefully. Gives advice. If suggestions are good, then they will be executed immediately.
- Our Prime Minister is so active and sensitive despite his busy schedule
Also Read :