P Chidambaram, @PChidambaram_IN – Former Union Finance Minister:
- My colleague Randeep Surjewala has raised pertinent questions about Lockdown 3.0
- It was intriguing that the Prime Minister stayed away from the announcement on national TV and left it to a notification issued by the Home Secretary.
- Unlike Lockdown 1.0 and 2.0, no objectives were spelt out for Lockdown 3.0.
- We think the government is obliged to spell out the objectives and the course of action after May 17.
- If the objectives are achieved, what is the course of action?
- If the objectives are not achieved, what is the course of action?