Devendra Fadnavis, @Dev_Fadnavis – Former Maharashtra CM:
- Today I interacted with around 700 @BJP4Maharashtra & @bjp4mumbai Mandal Adhyaksha via audio bridge with my other colleagues.
- Cleared their doubts on ration distribution at ration shops.
- Now we have demanded that Aadhar card be treated as ration card & ration be given to every needy.
- Almost 15 states have taken such decision many days ago.
- Also, Maharashtra has already received 20 lakh metric tons of ration from Govt ofIndia for next 3 months out of the total requirement of 22 lakh metric tons.
- During this lockdown period on one hand we are fighting against #Coronavirus and at the same time it is our duty to #FeedTheNeedy .
- It is my sincere request to Govt of Maharashtra to scrap all the conditions and provide ration to every needy as this is a very critical phase.