Ashok Gehlot, @ashokgehlot51 – Chief Minister of Rajasthan:
- As per Rahul Gandhi ji’s feelings, to support community workers serving society in battle agnst corona, we have announced a grant of Rs. 50 lakhs to dependent/family of all state govt employees, who lose their lives untimely due to Corona infection,while on corona related duty.
- Central Govt has announced an insurance of Rs. 50 lakhs for only health workers, who lose their lives, while on Corona Pandemic related duty.
- State govt has extended the scope of this to include all state govt employees, along with all health workers, who lose life due to COVID19 infection while on duty related to corona abhiyaan.
- The dependents/ family would get an assistance of Rs 50 lakhs.
- We have included all employees including patwari, gram sevaks, constables etc, contract workers (sweepers, health workers etc.) and employees on honorarium (home guards, civil defense, Asha Sahyogini, Anganwadi workers, Anganwadi assistants, Mini Asha etc.)