This noon I visited the MMRDA office for our weekly reviews of works in Mumbai that I’ve been pushing for as Guardian Minister.Aaditya Thackeray – Minister, Maharashtra Govt.
The BMC and SRA took part in our review meetings too.
1) Worli- Shivdi connector work progress was reviewed ensuring that timelines are met
2) Nariman Pt- Cuffe Parade connector was discussed as the pre- feasibility study is underway to ensure that the construction is swift and doesn’t pose to be a hurdle for any boats of fisherfolk.
3) WEH surface and aesthetics upgrade, traffic management on going works reviewed.
4) BKC aesthetics, urban greening and cycle track that connects BKC to WEH was also on the agenda for discussion as it will bring about urban green space and walking/ cycle connectivity.
5) Kalanagar Flyover, under flyover design & Kalanagar Jtn traffic management looked into