Aaditya Thackeray, @AUThackeray – Minister, Maharashtra Govt. :
- Today, with the help of @1rupeeclinic 5144 people in Worli Koliwada were screened for symptoms. 12 were found with high grade fever.
- Tomorrow too, this drive will continue, till all the residents are covered. This is the second such drive in Worli Koliwada.
- Along with supplies of essentials as kits, separate kits for senior citizens across Worli, we are focussing majorly on the containment of Covid 19.
- The spike in cases is being seen as we chase each case with contact tracing, testing and isolating carriers.
- The only way to contain covid on a larger scale, as seen globally, is to take the health aspect head on.
- That’s exactly being done. Survey more people, test the suspect cases, realise where they are and restrict the spread.