Office of Minister KTR:
- Telangana Ministers KTR and Sabitha Reddy inaugurated the Premier Energies state-of-the-art facility at E-City in Hyderabad.
- Premier Energies Founder & Chairman Surender Pal Singh, MLC Vani Devi, Prl Secy Jayesh Ranjan, TSIIC VCMD Narasimha Reddy participated.
- This facility has been built with an investment of Rs. 483 crores.
- Premier Energies is now the 2nd largest player in India as an integrated facility producing both solar cells and solar modules.
- This new manufacturing facility is a greenfield project with a capacity of 750 MW solar cell & 750 MW solar module, and will produce MCCE textured multi-crystalline cells and modules, Mono PERC cells and modules as well as 19.2% efficiency polycrystalline cells and modules.
- IT and Industries Minister KTR addressed the gathering