P Chidambaram – Former Union Finance Minister:
- The new Health Minister Mansukh Mandviya is treading on the same path as his predecessor. That’s sad.
- State after State is complaining of vaccine shortage.
- Vaccination centres have boards saying “NO VACCINES”.
- People standing in queues return home after vaccine doses are exhausted
- Are all state Health Ministers who have complained about vaccine shortage lying?
- Are newspaper and TV reports of people being turned away because there are no vaccine doses fake stories?
- The conclusion is that between the Centre and the States, the people are being made to look like fools