Jyotiraditya M. Scindia, @JM_Scindia :
- Bringing normalcy post #COVID will be very challenging –
- All governments must work together to draw up post-lockdown strategies.
- Daily wage, small businesses & migrant workers will need economic support. Will need transport for stranded migrant workers to get to their homes.
- Boosting domestic manufacturing and sectors like tourism will be necessary more than ever. Consumers should try to ‘buy local’.
- Monitoring of hotspots & continuous testing will be critical. Also, need significant investment in developing healthcare infrastructure post COVID.
- Social and mass gatherings should be avoided till we have completely extinguished the pandemic. Wearing masks and maintaining preventive hygiene in public should be made compulsory.
- Economic and social normalcy will need to be phased in. Also, strategies will require the full support of local governance and the police for smooth implementation.