PM Modi addresses the nation on the occasion of 74th Independence Day from the ramparts of Red Fort in Delhi :
- It is our priority today to uplift Indian economy as soon as possible, from the COVID19 pandemic.
- National Infrastructure Pipeline Project will play an important role in this, more than ₹ 110 lakh crore will be spent under this
- National Infrastructure Pipeline Project will provide a new pathway for overall infrastructure development of the nation.
- The National Infrastructure Pipeline Project will end silos in the multi-modal Connectivity Infrastructure sector. For this, 7,000 projects and Rs 110 lakh crore have been earmarked.
- In the next 1,000 days, India will connect 6 lakh villages with optical fibre network.
- India is alert, cautious and putting in place systems to tackle cyber security threats Very soon, a new National Cyber security Strategy will be announced.
- In building a self-reliant India, In the making of modern India, In building a new India, In building prosperous India, Education of the country plays very important role.
- Just as Sikkim has made its mark as an organic state, in the coming days, Ladakh, coming as a carbon-neutral zone, is also working fast in this direction.
Pic Credit : Narendra Modi