P Chidambaram – Former Union Finance Minister:
- When will the BJP government acknowledge the gravity of the deepening economic crisis in the country?
- When will the Prime Minister acknowledge his failure and the failure of his economic managers?
- Will the government realize that one of our major telecom companies is on the verge of collapse and the government has no plan to save the struggling telecom industry?
- Will the government realize that the aviation industry has suffered massive losses and every one of them will go the Air India way unless the government steps in with a rescue plan?
- Millions have lost their jobs or livelihood in the last 12 months.
- The collapse of two major industries — telecom and aviation — will cost many more thousand direct and indirect jobs