Ratan Tata – Chairman Emeritus , Tata Sons shared in his Instagram Post :
- In past difficult times, entrepreneurs have displayed far sightedness and creativity that could not have been believed to exist.
- These became the flagpoles of innovation and new technology today.
- I hope that the ability to find another way to build a product, run a company, run operations a better way, will emerge as an outcome of the current crisis.
- I won’t downplay the challenges and the difficulties embedded in these current times.
- But my confidence remains high in the inventive nature and the creativity of entrepreneurs today who will find ways to enable new or modified enterprises that would be the benchmarks of tomorrow.
- It can all start on a clean sheet of paper that looks at ways of doing things that were never thought of before.
- This crisis will force entrepreneurs to adapt and create.
Pic Credit : Ratan Tata