Milind Deora – India’s former Minister for Telecom, IT :
- Like in 1991, sometimes it takes a crisis to trigger bold reforms.
- If implemented well, IncomeTax’s Faceless Assessment & Faceless Appeal scheme will eliminate harassment, increase tax compliance & make India a more business friendly country
Anurag Thakur – Union Minister of State for Finance :
- Dear Milind, I assure you, we are determined to successfully implement the vision laid out by PM Narendra Modi of a “SEAMLESS”, “PAINLESS” and “FACELESS” Income Tax system.
- I look forward to your feedback !
- Good to hear that, Anurag.
- It’s been well received by Chartered Accountants & industry, especially MSMEs.
- Less tax litigation & harassment is good for business productivity, growth & jobs
Pic Courtesy : Mr Milind Deora