DK Shivakumar, @DKShivakumar, President, Karnataka Congress :
- Giving ₹1 crore cheque to KSRTC from the KPCC for ensuring Free Transport to our working class & labour people who are suffering to reach home because of the rates being charged by the Karnataka Govt.
- Govt should let us know if they need more, the KPCC will fulfill that as well.
- Bus facilities for those wanting to go home has been very inadequate.
- Thousands are suffering without food & water at bus stands.
- Karnataka Govt must wake up to their sufferings
President of KPCC @DKShivakumar Leader of the Opposition @siddaramaiah , Leaders dineshgrao, @krishnabgowda, @SaleemAhmadINC MLAs and others visited Kempegowda bus stand and listened to the problems of commuters traveling on KSRTC buses.