RS Surjewala – General Secretary, Congress:
Misinformation is an anathema to Truth
Let the Nation remember –
1. Modiji has increased Central Taxes on petrol & diesel by ₹23.87 & ₹28.37/litre.
2. Excise on Petrol & Diesel was ₹9.20 & ₹3.46 per litre in UPA. BJP Govt increased that by 258% & 820% respectively.
3. Modi Govt earned ₹22 Lakh CR in 7 yrs from Petrol-Diesel
4. In 2020-21 alone, Modi Govt Tax on Petrol-Diesel is ₹3,89,000 CR
5. In 7 Yrs, payment made on Oil Bonds is ₹3,500 CR only, yet UPA is responsible.