Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s 7 point resolution for lockdown extension :
- Friends, if we continue to be patient and follow rules, we will be able to defeat even a pandemic like Corona. With this faith and trust, I seek your support for 7 points :
- First thing – Take special care of the elderly in your homes, especially those who have chronic disease.We have to take extra care ofthem, and keep them safe from Coronavirus.
- Second thing – Completely adhere to the ‘Lakshman Rekha’ of Lockdown and Social Distancing. Please also use homemade face-coversand masks without fail.
- Third thing –Follow the instructions issued by AYUSH ministry to enhance your immunity.Regularly consume warm water, ‘kadha’.
- Fourth thing – Download the Arogya Setu Mobile App to help prevent the spread of corona infection. Inspire others to download the app as well.
- Fifth thing – Take as much care of poor families as you can.Especially try to fulfill their food requirements.
- Sixth thing – Be compassionate towards the people who work with you in your business or industry. Do not deprive them of their livelihood.
- Seventh thing – Pay utmost respect to our nation’s Corona Warriors – our doctors and nurses, sanitation workers and police force.
- Friends, I urge you to follow the rules of lockdown with utmost sincerityuntil 3rd May. Stay wherever you are, Stay safe.
- Click here for the full speech :