Jagdeep Dhankhar, @jdhankhar1 – Governor West Bengal :
- Response to my letter dated 24/4 has been sent (by) Mamata Banerjee today and is in public domain.
- Hence this comment prior to response.
- At the outset in this critical time I urge her to focus on grim situation and work in togetherness towards alleviating untold public miseries.
- While I find no substance in her version, both in fact and law, I appreciate her stance ‘for full cooperation with State Government’.
- Persistently I had been beseeching her to work in togetherness as we are faced virtually with roof falling situation.
- Hope she acts as such.
- No time to bicker. There are no sane takers for this unseemly scenario.
- I have held enough close to my chest- looks like revealing is becoming unavoidable.
- Reply will be sent as her letter has content to which I cannot subscribe as it eclipses essence of constitution.