Sukhbir Singh Badal, @officeofssbadal – Shiromani Akali Dal President:
- Have written to the Chief Minister @capt_amarinder to call an all-party meeting to evolve solutions for the problems being faced by the people due to the long spell of curfew imposed in the State to combat #Covid_19india.
- The extended curfew has resulted in a number of problems for the masses, including farmers, health workers, traders & daily wagers.
- We need to find solutions for these problems before they spiral out of control, leaving behind a trail of destruction in every sector.
- Harvesting & procurement of wheat crop is on the anvil but there is a huge shortage of labour as well as Combine harvesters in Punjab due to the lockdown in force across the country.
- Besides this, special arrangements need to be made including lifting of the purchased crop.
- The state govt must restore the supply of all essential items to the people as it will help the administration in keeping them indoors and make this #fightagainstcorona really effective.
- The supply of animal feed should also be restored immediately