Devendra Fadnavis, @Dev_Fadnavis, Former Maharashtra CM :
- Had a very good interaction with various NGOs, voluntary organisations. My salute to all #CoronaWarriors who are leading from the front and helping the needy. All these coordinated efforts will give desired results & I am confident we all will not only lead but win this war!
- Milind Bhoi of Bhoi Foundation working hard to give different types of assistance. Sanjay Bhosale (Pimpri Chinchwad) told that ISCON Annamrut is providing food to 59,000 people. Mukta Puntambekar of Muktangan VyasanMukti Kendra is offering assistance for counselling.
- Prashant Patil is engaged in bulk mask distribution with the support from former engineering students from Nashik & Pune. Chetan Jaggi from Ahmednagar started food distribution from 200 and now reached upto 75,000. Balaji Mandir Seva Samiti, Parbhani distributed 7200 kits.
- Shekhar Mundada of Art of Living is engaged in many Seva works including blood donation. Geeta Shah of Vidyanand Mandal helping needy students with food, medicines.
- Also interacted with Prasad Deodhar, Bhagirath Foundation, Ruchi tai Mahajani, Ratnagiri, Kamal Thakur, Rajesh Jindal, Lions Club, Marutirao Tiple, Yashwant Bahuddeshiya Seva Sanstha, Beed, Amit Jog, Kolhapur, Om Shiv Mandal, Dapoli,Dhananjay Singh ji, Rudra Pratishthan, Thane, Vinod Shah, JanSeva Foundation and many others and they shared their experiences.