Ministry of Commerce & Industry:
“Launch of National Single Window System, is a giant leap, towards making India Aatmanirbhar” said Shri Piyush Goyal while Launching the facility.
Union Minister for Commerce & Industry Shri Piyush Goyal said that NSWS will usher in Azadi from legacy of running to Govt. offices for approvals and registrations
He said that in this 75 weeks of “Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav”, we can share “Azadi ka Amrit” with Investors, Business owners (MSMEs) not only form India but from the world. The Minister said that
NSWS would usher in Azadi from legacy of running to Govt. offices, i.e. Ease of doing business & Ease of living Azadi from paperwork, duplication & information asymmetry Azadi from Windows within Window..
The Minister said that PM Modi’s, decisive & bold leadership has enabled & encouraged India to dream bigger
NSWS has been designed keeping the needs of entrepreneurs and investors at the center.
NSWS provides following online services: –
• Know Your Approval (KYA) Service: an intelligent information wizard that generates a list of approvals required by any business to commence operations. It does so by asking the investor a series of dynamic questions about their planned business activities and identifies the applicable approvals basis the responses provided. The questionnaire, simple and user friendly on the surface, has a complex, automated logic built into it to sieve through hundreds of approvals, and shortlists only those relevant to the specific investor or entrepreneur. This service was launched on 21.07.2021 with over 500 approvals across 32 Central Departments and over 2000 approvals across 14 states. This service is only for guidance purposes and does not constitute any legal advice.
• Common Registration Form: To ensure a single point of submission of information and documents across Ministries and States, a unified information capturing system along with a common registration form has been introduced. Information is auto-populated on forms, eliminating the need to fill in the same information again.
• State registration form: Enables investor to have seamless single click access to respective State Single Window System.
• Applicant dashboard: Provides a single online interface to apply, track and respond to the queries pertaining to approvals and registrations across ministries and States.
• Document repository: An online centralized storage service for investors to enable one-time document submission and use the same across multiple approvals. This eliminates the need to submit documents at multiple portals.
• E-Communication module: Enables online response to queries and clarification requests related to applications by Ministries and States.
The beta version of the portal has now been completed and is being opened to all stakeholders and the public as trial soft launch. The beta version of the portal (under Phase I), hosts approvals from 18 Central departments and 9 States and is aimed at guiding investors to the list of business approvals they may need, based on information provided by them.
Another 14 Central departments and 5 States will be onboarded by December 2021 (under Phase II)
The portal will progressively onboard a greater number of approvals and licenses, based on user / industry feedback.
Though extensive testing by Ministries/States is ongoing, and will continue for next three months to stabilize & optimize the platform, it is critical that extensive feedback from the industry users is accommodated to ensure comprehensiveness and high utility for Investors & Entrepreneurs.
Harsimrat Kaur Badal – Former Union Minister :
I urge CM Charanjit Channi to order an immediate girdwari to assess the loss suffered by cotton farmers in Bathinda district following pink bollworm attack.
Farmers in various villages of Talwandi Sabo, Maur, Sangat & Bathinda (rural) have ploughed their standing cotton crop.
Despite widespread media attention to the plight of cotton farmers, Cong govt neither ordered a girdawari nor gave interim relief to farmers.
CM should order an interim relief of Rs 20,000/acre to help farmers sow their next crop.
Biplab Kumar Deb – Chief Minister, Tripura:
Inaugurated synthetic football turf at Chandrapur, Udaipur today.
As promised to the youth of Tripura, our government is committed to promoting sports in the state.
I am sure we will see more players from Tripura joining our national team in near future.
Himanta Biswa Sarma – Chief Minister, Assam:
Today is a historic day for Assam & India.
We have taken an extraordinary step of burning stockpile of 2479 horns of single-horned Rhinos, first-of-its-kind globally in volume terms, pursuing vision of PM Sri Narendra Modi of putting an end to poaching in Assam
One-horned rhino is not only integral to our civilisation, but also a symbol of our prized heritage and identity.
We are preserving 94 rhino horns for display at a museum to be set up at Kaziranga National Park.
The use of rhinos’ horns for medicinal purposes is a myth.
Sukhbir Singh Badal – President, Akali Dal:
Welcomed S. Jagdev Singh Boparai, MD, Boparai Industrial group, to Shiromani Akali Dal & appointed him vice president of the party.
His joining will further strengthen the party in Ludhiana district.
Have assured his supporters due respect & recognition in Akali Dal.
Punjab CM Charanjit Channi describing Punjab in a poetic style while having tea at Giani Tea Stall.CMO Punjab
“Chalte-Firte hue mehtab dikhayenge tumhe,
Hum se milna kabhi yeh punjab dikhayenge tumhe,
Chand har chat pe hai,
Sooraj hai har aangan mein,
neend se jago naye khwaab dikhayenge tumhe.”
Rahul Gandhi – Former Congress President:
Modi government is only with its friends.
But the country is with the farmers-laborers-students who are doing Satyagraha for rights and self-respect.
And I am and will always be with the country.
PM Narendra Modi:
At the invitation of US President Joe Biden, I am visiting USA to continue our dialogue, and exchange views on areas of mutual interest.
Also looking forward to meet VP Kamala Harris to discuss global issues and explore ideas for cooperation between India and US
Will also participate in the Quad with President Joe Biden, PM Scott Morrison and PM Yoshihide Suga.
We will take stock of outcomes of Summit in March.
I will also address UNGA focusing on the global challenges.
HD Kumaraswamy – Former CM, Karnataka:
It is not surprising that BJP’s own leader Rajib Banerjee has said that West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee is bound to win the by-poll from Bhavanipur assembly seat by a huge margin in a contest that has attracted the attention of the entire country.
He has publicly expressed a view that it would have been better if the BJP had refrained from fielding its candidate in the by-poll. There is truth in what he has said. Because Mamata Banerjee is not just a leader, but the real pulse and heart beat of Bengalis.
It is not possible for anyone to prevent the creation of history. Actually Mamata Banerjee had scripted history in April itself by winning 214 of the total 294 seats in the Assembly elections. Now she is geared up to create a new history.
Political parties should understand and also respect people’s emotions as well as democratic values. All the political parties should have co-operated in electing Mamata Banerjee unopposed in the by-election by refraining from fielding any candidate against her.
People of West Bengal have already given her a clear and decisive mandate. It is my personal view that the BJP should have shun its narrowmindedness and displayed large heartedness. Because there is nothing bigger in democracy than the support of people.