PM Narendra Modi:
Absolutely delighted by this news.
Dholavira was an important urban centre and is one of our most important linkages with our past.
It is a must visit, especially for those interested in history, culture and archaeology.
I first visited Dholavira during my student days and was mesmerised by the place.
As CM of Gujarat, I had the opportunity to work on aspects relating to heritage conservation and restoration in Dholavira.
Our team also worked to create tourism-friendly infrastructure there.
Congratulations to Shri Basavaraj Bommai on being elected as the new Chief Minister of Karnataka.
I am confident you will lead Karnataka in the path of development and fulfill the aspirations of people of the state.
Dharmendra Pradhan – Union Minister:
Heartiest congratulations to Shri Basavaraj Bommai on being elected as the new Chief Minister of Karnataka.
A unanimous choice, he was elected as the leader of the legislative party of BJP Karnataka in the presence of Shri BS Yediyurappa, Shri Arun Singh & other senior party functionaries.
I am confident that under the leadership of PM Shri Narendra Modi ji, guidance of HM Shri Amit Shah ji & Adhyaksh Shri JP Nadda ji, Shri BS Bommai ji will work for the well-being of people, fulfil aspirations and continue the saga of progress and development of Karnataka.
One of the main architects of a first-ever BJP govt. in South India, Shri BS Yediyurappa leaves behind a lasting legacy.
Compliments to him for prioritising the welfare of Karnataka.
Wishing him the best in his endeavours to strengthen the Party & serve the people of Karnataka.
Dr Sudhakar – Health Minister, Karnataka:
Congratulations to Mr. Basavaraj Bommai who has been elected as the new Chief Minister of Karnataka.
I wish him best of luck..
Let us work together to fulfill the aspirations of all the people of the country.
P Chidambaram – Former Union Finance Minister:
- The Pegasus snooping case is growing larger and more ominous every day.
- The Defence Minister of Israel is flying to France to meet with President Macron of France. Why?
- Not to have dinner at a French restaurant!
- He is going there to apologise and make peace with President Macron who was the victim of snooping.
- France is concerned, Israel is concerned, other countries are concerned.
- Only government of India is not concerned. Isn’t that STRANGE?
VIDEO: PM Sh Narendra Modi ji arriving for BJP Parliamentary Party meeting held this morning.Dr Jitendra singh – union minister
Member (Health), NITI Aayog speaks about a study conducted by a team of Armed Forces Medical CollegeMember Health, NITI Aayog via pib india
Test conducted on 15 lakh Armed Forces doctors and Frontline Workers
They were administered COVISHIELD; 93% reduction in COVID19 infection seen
Himanta Biswa Sarma – Chief Minister, Assam:
Mizoram Issue –
At Silchar today, after paying my tributes to martyrs, I announced the following:
1. Assam Government will give Rs 50 lakh as compensation to the families of martyrs, and one person from the family will get job
2. All injured will get Rs 1 lakh
3. All Assam Police personnel deployed on the Mizoram border, shall get an additional salary of a month.
4. Assam Govt will raise 3 commando battalion for Karimganj, Cachar and Hailakandi; 3000 personnel will be recruited.
5. We shall file a suit in the Supreme Court seeking intervention to ensure that not an inch of reserve forest is encroached upon
N Biren Singh – Chief Minister, Manipur:
I’m extremely delighted to handover the newly furnished office of Additional Superintendent of Police (Sports) to Mirabai Chanu in presence of her proud parents today.
I was joined by my cabinet colleagues, Hon’ble MLAs and officials during the handing over ceremony.
Welcome home Mirabai Chanu.
Everyone in the state is absolutely delighted to have you back here in Manipur.
Your achievement in the Tokyo2020 is no mean feat and we are so proud of you.
We are filled with so much joy to felicitate the “Pride of our Nation” Mirabai Chanu at City Convention Center Imphal today.
As announced, the State Government has extended a reward of Rs 1 Crore & also handed over the appointment order of Addl. SP (Sports) to Mirabai Chanu.
- Pramodbab, by comparing present set of politicians to such political greats, you are insulting them.
- Current BJP neither has the greatness of Bhausaheb Bandodkar, integrity of Dr. Jack Sequeira or vision of Manohar Parrikar.
- Bhausaheb Bandodkar has been insulted by the way MLAs have been bought and sold.
- Dr. Jack Sequeira didn’t fight to see Goan votes being bought and sold.
- Manohar Parrikar didn’t work tirelessly to see congress MLAs being bought wholesale.
Dr Pramod Sawant – CM, Goa:
AAP has always indulged in cheap politics through constant protests & theatrics.
But to say Goans are third class politicians, is an insult to great sons-of-the-soil like Bhausaheb Bandodkar, Jack Sequeira, Manohar Bhai Parrikar, Rajendra Arlekar or Shripad Bhau Naik.
AAP is free to create hype for their political benefits but to come to Goa and insult our leaders is unacceptable.
Himanta Biswa Sarma – Chief Minister, Assam:
Visited SMCH to meet injured police officials & directed doctors to ensure best treatment to them.
Asked to send seriously injured personnel for higher level treatment by air ambulance on priority
Ministers Ashok Singhal, Pijush Hazarika; DGP Assam Police; Local MLAs accompanied.
Buddhist Gompas are best places to visit for inner peace and comfort.Pema Khandu, Chief Minister, Arunachal Pradesh
Inspected today the under-construction Gompa of Gyankhar village in Tawang.
The Gompas are a dazzling spectacle featuring marvelous works of local Buddhist architecture, art, interior designs and paintings.
Ashwini Vaishnaw – Union Railway Minister:
- It was great to meet and congratulate the pride of India and honour of Indian Railway, Mirabai Chanu.
- Also felicitated her & announced Rs. 2 Cr , a promotion and more.
- She has inspired billions around the world with her talent, handwork and grit.
- Keep winning for India!
She was withholding her desire to eat Pizza to maintain her weight in 49kg Weightlifting for the Olympics! Now, Mirabai Chanu has freedom to fully enjoy pizzaKiren rijiju, union minister
till she starts her training for next Championship.
C A Bhavani Devi, First Indian Olympic Fencer :
Big Day. It was Excitement & Emotional. I won the First Match 15/3 against Nadia Azizi and become the First INDIAN Fencing Player to win a Match at Olympic but 2nd Match I lost 7/15 against world top 3 player Manon Brunet. I did my level best but couldn’t win. I am sorry.
Every end has a beginning, I will continue my practice and definitely work hard to win a medal at the next Olympics in France and make my country proud. I want to thank each one of you who stood by me.
Hon’ble PM Narendra Modi Ji, Anurag Thakur Sir, Kiren Rijiju Sir, Hon’ble CM Tamilnadu MK Stalin Sir, Shri Siva V Meyyanathan Sir, SAI Media, SDAT, Go Sports Foundation, TNEB, Achyuta Samanta Sir, Rajeev Mehta FAI Family, IOA Family, and FIS family, KIIT University family.
Millions of indian, Special thanks to My Coach Nicola Zanotti, Mental Trainer Angelo Carnemolla and My Mother My Pillar of Strength who came all the way to Olympics watching me live & Motivating and Brothers, Sisters at home praying for me and People of Tamilnadu and Media Houses.
Thank you so much i will come back much stronger and successful at Next Olympics with all your Prayers
Be in the now. Desire wants to be happy tomorrow. Be happy and joyful now :
Pic Credit: Sri Sri