Great going, Ravi Dahiya!Rahul Gandhi – Former congress president
Congratulations on wrestling your way to the Silver
PM Narendra Modi:
- Ravi Kumar Dahiya is a remarkable wrestler!
- His fighting spirit and tenacity are outstanding.
- Congratulations to him for winning the Silver Medal at Tokyo2020.
- India takes great pride in his accomplishments.
Aaditya Thackeray – Minister, Maharashtra Govt. :
- Visited Mahim Reti Bandar to take stock of our efforts to restore the beach and open it as an urban space for citizens.
- It’s amazing to see the makeover.
- Within 15 days, it will be ready for citizens to use
P Chidambaram – Former Union Finance Minister:
Petrol & Diesel prices have not been changed for 19 days because:
a) Parliament session commenced on 19th July, i.e. 18 days ago
b) Chiefs of Oil Marketing Companies cannot talk to each other because their phones are infiltrated by Pegasus spyware and the Israelis are listening
c) All the chiefs are in quarantine until 15th August
d) All of the above
Hearty congratulations and thanks to all the supporters, workers and leaders of Samajwadi Party for the unprecedented participation in the ‘Bicycle Yatra’ of Samajwadi Party across UP, to mark the Jayanti of Janeshwar Mishra ji!Akhilesh Yadav – Former CM, Uttar Pradesh
Rahul Gandhi – Former Congress President:
- Congratulations to Indian Men’s Hockey Team!
- This is a big moment – the whole country is proud of your achievement.
- Well-deserved victory!
PM Narendra Modi:
- A day that will be etched in the memory of every Indian.
- Congratulations to our Men’s Hockey Team for bringing home the Bronze.
- With this feat, they have captured the imagination of the entire nation, especially our youth.
- India is proud of our Hockey team.
This deep sense of feeling that, ‘I am blessed’ can help you overcome any obstacles in life. it gives you courage and confidence and it will open you up for grace to pour in :
PM Narendra Modi:
- One of the things we will remember Tokyo2020 for is the stupendous performance by our Hockey teams.
- Today and through the Games, our Women’s Hockey team played with grit and showcased great skill.
- Proud of the team.
- Best of luck for the game ahead and for future endeavours.
Maiden sea sortie of Indigenous Aircraft Carrier, ‘Vikrant’ is a true testimony to our unwavering commitment to Atmanirbharta in Defence.Rajnath SIngh – Defence Minister
Realisation of this historic milestone, regardless of COVID, shows true dedication & commitment of all stakeholders.
A proud moment for India
Dharmendra Pradhan – Union Minister for Education:
In furtherance of goals envisaged under the NEP and to make quality school education equitable & inclusive for all children, Cabinet led by PM Narendra Modi ji has approved the extension of the Samagra Shiksha scheme for the next 5 years with an outlay of over ₹2.94 lakh crore.
The scheme will cover 11.6 lakh schools, over 15.6 crore students & 57 lakh teachers of govt. & aided schools.
It will play an instrumental role in translating the vision of the National Education Policy at the grassroots level & build strong foundations for a self-reliant India.
In line with the NEP, special focus has been given on developing key performance indicators for each component of the Samagra Shiksha scheme to ensure universal implementation and also on integrating skills with schools to prepare students of the 21st-century.
Nitin Gadkari – Union Minister:
- Under the leadership of PM Shri Narendra Modi Ji, another milestone in infrastructure development of Jammu & Kashmir is fulfilled.
- The 8.5 km tunnel between Quazigund and Banihal has been completed and open to traffic for trial.
- Built at 5800 feet above sea level, the tunnel will replace Jawahar tunnel and will provide all weather connectivity.
- It will reduce travel time between Jammu – Srinagar by about 1.5 hours & 16 km.
Pinarayi Vijayan – CM, Kerala:
- A state-of-the-art product engineering, design & development center will be set up in Kochi to advance Hybrid Cloud & AI technologies by IBM.
- Thanks to IBM for taking up a leading role in the state’s IT sector.
- Kerala will ensure wholehearted support.
Sukhbir Singh Badal – President, Akali Dal:
The proposal to appoint a full-fledged administrator for Chandigarh (UT) by divesting Punjab Governor of this charge is an attempt to dilute Punjab’s claim to its capital city.
We’ll oppose this tooth & nail. Chandigarh is an inseparable part of Punjab & should be transferred to the parent State.
All decisions taken during reorganisation of Punjab are being violated one by one.
The strength of Punjab service officers in UT has also been reduced.
I urge Capt Amarinder to pursue the case vigorously, else Akali Dal will approach PM to demand the proposal isn’t implemented.
Shashi Tharoor – MP, Congress leade:
- As usual, Govt has no data on issues that matter.
- In 2020, India shut down the internet for 8,927 hours, a profoundly short-sighted tactic that cost us $2.8bn.
- Why is the govt so afraid of the internet and the freedom it bestows on citizens?
- Alarming, undemocratic, unsurprising.
Jairam Ramesh – MP, Former Union Minister:
Opposition is united in spite of Modi Govt’s efforts to break the unity.
1. First, a discussion on the Pegasus scandal and its impact on national security with a reply by the Home Minister.
2. A repeal of the 3 black farm laws with a discussion on farmers’ concerns.
Handed over allotment letter of 17 acres of land to JK Group which is doing its first investment in Punjab of Rs 150 cr and is setting up its unit in Cycle Valley, Ludhiana.Capt Amarinder Singh – cm, punjab
Have assured full support from Punjab Govt, looking forward to more investments.
Delhi govt drastically reduces corona test rates.Arvind Kejriwal – CM, Delhi
This will help the common man.