Randeep Singh Surjewala – Congress :
- Health & safety of 25 lakh students is being jeopardised in the ensuing JEE/NEET exams.
- Students are protesting across the country. Why is an obstinate Modi Govt even refusing to listen to their grievances, deliberate upon them and find a solution acceptable to all?
- Will Modi Govt guarantee that no student of JEE/NEET or faculty will catch COVID infection during the exam? What safety precautions & protocols have been put in place? Who will oversee that the guidelines & protocols do not remain an empty paper formality?
- What are the special arrangements for students of flood affected Bihar & Assam ? Are there only 2 centres set up in the State of Bihar for NEET examination? Does it not mean a virtual denial of opportunity to students from Bihar?
- Due to COVID_19, transportation across the country has either not started or normalised. How will JEE/NEET students arrive at the destination with absolute safety & return? What arrangements have been made for their stay etc.? Has Modi Govt left the students in the lurch?