PM Narendra Modi’s speech at the launch of high-throughput COVID-19 testing facilities. via @BJP4India:
- West Bengal, Maharashtra and Uttar Pradesh will benefit massively in the fight against COVID-19 after the launch of these high throughput COVID testing facilities
- These centres also have a lot of economic ability and these hi-tech labs will help increase their testing capabilities immensely.
- In the future, these labs can be used in Hepatitis B, Dengue and other dangerous diseases
- The number of people to have recovered in India is reaching 10 lakh. In this long-drawn fight against COVID, it was important that Coronavirus-specific health infrastructure was developed at rapid speed
- Thus, we had announced a package worth Rs 15,000 crore very early. India has very swiftly increased its capabilities.
- Today, India has over 11,000 COVID facilities and over 11 lakh isolation beds
- At one point, India did not produce even one PPE a day. Today, it is the second highest producer of PPE kits globally.
- Six months back, there was no manufacturing of PPE kits. Today, over 1200 manufacturers are producing over 5 lakh kits per day
- We need to ensure that the benefits of PM Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana reaches every poor family timely