Shivraj Sigh Chouhan, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister :
- My dear countrymen, I was having COVID symptoms, after the COVID test , I have been reported positive. I appeal to all my colleagues that whoever has come in contact with me, please get yourself tested and my close contacts please quarantine yourself.
- I am following all the COVID guidelines and I will quarantine myself according to the doctor’s advice.
- I appeal to the people of my State to be careful, just a little carelessness invites Corona. I made every effort to avoid Corona but people used to meet on many subjects everday.
- If treated on time, a COVID infected person is completely cured.
- I have been reviewing the status of corona infection every evening since 25the March. I will try to review Corona through video conferencing as much as possible now.
- In my absence, this meeting will now be handled by Home minister @drnarottammisra , Minister of Urban Development and Administration @bhupendrasingho , Health Education Minister @VishvasSarang And Health Minister @DrPRChoudhary .
- I will also review the meetings during my treatment and I will continue to do everything possible to control COVID in the State.
- I have been advised by the doctors to be hospitalized. I am getting admitted to the dedicated COVID Hospital – VIVA. A COVID patient must not decide on his own, whether to be hospitalised or be in home quarantine. We should follow the instructions of the doctors.
- I appeal to all my colleagues, If you have any symptoms of COVID, do not be negligent, please get yourself tested immediately and start the treatment.