- Finance Minister N Sitharaman holds review meeting on Special Window for Stressed Residential Projects to boost investment in the Real Estate Sector
- Rs 8767 cr approved for 81 projects involving 60,000 stalled homes across India.
- The approved projects are spread across a mix of markets including large cities such as NCR, MMR, Bengaluru, Chennai, Pune and also Tier 2 locations including Karnal, Panipat, Lucknow, Surat, Dehradun, Kota, Nagpur, Jaipur, Nashik, Vizag, Chandigarh etc .
- 18 projects have been given final clearance involving 11000 home buyers and disbursement is at various stages across 7 residential projects.
- Single window enabling transparency in Real Estate by tight control mechanism.