Is India lacking a global vision, Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi explains …
Rahul Gandhi , Congress Leader :
- PM is 100% focused on building his own image. India’s captured institutions are all busy doing this task. One man’s image is not a substitute for a national vision.
- The first thing is you’re not gonna take on China without a vision. And by that I don’t mean a national vision but an international vision. Belt and Road is an attempt to change the nature of the planet.
- Of course we have this border issue and we have to resolve this border issue. But we have to change our approach, we have to change how we think.
- I’m aggravated because I can see that a huge opportunity is being lost. Why? Because we are not thinking long term; because we are not thinking big and because we are disturbing our internal balance.
- PM is an opponent. My responsibility is to ask questions & to put pressure on him so he does his work. His responsibility is to give a vision. I can guarantee you it’s not there & that’s why China is in our land today