- Rumours are being spread in many places. Unless you see an incident happening with your eyes, neither believe such things nor send such Whatsapp messages to anyone. The greatest contribution at such critical times is not to spread rumors: Manish Sisodia
- Adequate forces already on the ground in affected areas of Delhi says Home Minister Amit Shah
- Even now it is not too late. The government should listen to the voices of the anti-CAA protesters and declare that the CAA will be kept in abeyance until the Supreme Court pronounced on its validity : P Chidambaram
‘Adequate forces already on the ground in affected areas’
- Union Home Minister @AmitShah chaired a meeting attended by Lieutenant Governor of Delhi, Chief Minister of Delhi, senior officials and representatives of political parties on the prevailing situation in Delhi.
- Adequate forces already on the ground in affected areas; situation under control,the Home Minister said.
- More: https://pib.gov.in/PressReleaseIframePage.aspx?PRID=1604308#.XlUMyhCxIX8.twitter
All of us should come together to restore peace in Delhi. We are taking all steps from the government’s side: Arvind Kejriwal
Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal has..
- Directed the authorities for a peace march.
- Directed the hospital authorities to provide necessary help to the victims
- Directed Fire Department to be vigilant and provide immediate help to the affected areas.
PM @narendramodi with US President @realDonaldTrump and First Lady @FLOTUS at Hyderabad House, New Delhi
“This has been a very productive visit for both of our Countries”
US President @realDonaldTrump and First Lady Melania Trump @FLOTUS pay floral tributes to #MahatmaGandhi at #Rajghat
Ceremonial welcome of President Donald Trump at Rashtrapati Bhavan
And here is the First Lady of United States @FLOTUS in #HappinessClass: Manish Sisodia – Dy CM of Delhi
The honour of guiding Trump
- Mr. Nitin Singh, a Regional Level Guide of Ministry of Tourism, got the honour of guiding Mr. Donald J. Trump, President of The US & Mrs. Melania Trump, The First Lady of USA.
- He spent almost an hour alone with both of them briefing them about this monument & the City of #Agra.
‘Even now it is not too late’
@PChidambaram_IN – Former Union Minister – P Chidambaram :
- The violence in Delhi yesterday and the loss of lives are most shocking and deserve the strongest condemnation.
- We had warned that CAA was deeply divisive and should be repealed or abandoned. Our warning fell on deaf ears.
- The people are paying the price for putting in power insensitive and shortsighted leaders.
- Even now it is not too late. The government should listen to the voices of the anti-CAA protesters and declare that the CAA will be kept in abeyance until the Supreme Court pronounced on its validity.
- India has lived with the Citizenship Act 1955 without the amendment. Why does the Act need an amendment now? The amendment (CAA) should be abandoned forthwith.
‘Letters by more than 60,000 farmers’
- Along with my colleagues, met Hon Governor @BSKoshyari ji in Mumbai this evening to give letters written by more than 60,000 farmers from Kolhapur district alone against #MahaFraudLoanWaiver.
- Some of these letters were written with blood.
- This shows the anger of farmers!: Devendra Fadnavis
Greatly honoured to receive the Sahitya Akademi Award: Shashi Tharoor
- Greatly honoured to receive the @sahityaakademi Award today for #AnEraOfDarkness.
- Such a joy that my mother & sister Shobha could be there, as also aunt Anjolie Ela Menon & uncle Admiral Raja Menon.
- A rare pleasure that the @sahityaakademi ceremony’s Chief Guest this year is the much-admired poet, lyricist & creative film-maker Gulzar ji.
- Adds special meaning to the occasion to have his blessings, both as an eminent man of letters & as a wonderful human being!
The spectacular opening of the #KheloIndia Ladakh Winter Games: Kiren Rijiju
- The spectacular opening of the #KheloIndia Ladakh Winter Games at Leh attended by Lieutenant Governor of Ladakh RK Mathur ji, @MPLadakh ji, CEC Gyal Namgyal ji and top officials from the administration and Council along with large numbers of sports lovers.