- We hope Issues like H1B Visas, GSP are addressed: Anand Sharma on Trump’s visit
- Why is the Congress Party unhappy when India’s stature is being raised globally? Whenever there is happiness in the air, why is the Congress party unhappy? : Sambit Patra
- No time to do petty politics. Indian Govt doesn’t influence US Govt about who should be present or invited : Sambit Patra
- Arvind Kejriwal and Manish Sisodia’s names dropped from the guest list of Melania Trump’s planned school visit in Delhi
- This decade is the decade for all major changes happening all around the world, including in India : PM Modi
- Rule of Law contains three elements – fairness, justice and consistency : @rsprasad at the International Judicial Conference
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurates International Judicial Conference 2020 in Delhi
- PM Modi to address and declare open the first ever #KheloIndia University Games today via video conferencing at 6pm
PM Modi inaugurates International Judicial Conference 2020 in Delhi
PM Modi addresses International Judicial Conference 2020 :
- This decade is the decade for all major changes happening all around the world, including in India.
- These changes include social, economic and technological sectors. These changes should be debated and justice-oriented. These changes should benefit everyone and should concentrate on the needs of the future.
- Gandhi Ji had so much clarity in his mind regarding truth. This clarity came from his upbringing, his culture and the constant study of Indian heritage. In Indian society, the Rule of Law is the core principle of social practices.
- Recently, some major decisions have been made that were discussed in the entire world. Prior to the decisions, a lot of debate had taken place. Instead, 130 crore Indians accepted the decisions taken by the Honorable Court.
- Law for Rights of Transgenders, the law against Triple Talaq, or for increasing the rights of specially-abled people, our Govt has worked with dedication on several such topics
We hope Issues like H1B Visas, GSP are addressed: Anand Sharma
Congress leader Anand Sharma addresses media on Trump’s visit
‘Mr. Trump has himself said multiple times that India is a hard bargainer’
BJP Spokesperson Sambit Patra in a Press Conference in BJP HQ :
- Why is the Congress Party unhappy when India’s stature is being raised globally? Whenever there is happiness in the air, why is the Congress party unhappy?
- There are some times which come in any nation when we keep aside our smaller identities as political parties & think as one nation.This is one such moment when one of the largest democracies in the world will be meeting one of the oldest democracies in the world.
- Mr. Trump has himself said multiple times that India is a hard bargainer. The Congress Party should not worry about India’s interests.
- From trade deal that factors in India’s interest to latest cutting-edge defense equipment, the US have offered deals and equipments which have never before been offered to India in the UPA era.
- The BJP takes this occasion of questioning the Congress Party what do they have to say in its defense. What did they achieve after 26/11? We got the grey-listing of Pakistan through the FATF done.
11 newly-built BJP party offices inaugurated in Patna
BJP National President @JPNadda inaugurated 11 newly-built party offices in Patna, Bihar via video conference.
On the sidelines of #G20SaudiArabia meeting in Riyadh
- Finance Minister @nsitharaman holds bilateral meeting with Minister of Economy of Argentina Mr @Martin_M_Guzman on the sidelines of #G20SaudiArabia meeting in Riyadh today.
‘My first visit to a school as I begin my third term’
@msisodia – Manish Sisodia – Delhi Dy CM
- My first visit to a school as I begin my third term as @Minister_Edu ….
- Obviously it had to be attending a Happiness Class.
A mindful morning with the students of a Delhi Govt School today!
- Happiness Class is a scientifically designed course for students of Nur-8th grades, that is helpful in keeping children’s mind focused in work, living harmoniously with family & society, but most importantly developing a holistic outlook and perspective on life.
‘Our Nation Runs Because of MSMEs’
Piyush Goyal :
- MSME is a sector which truly deserves recognition, because some of them are doing truly wonderful work.
- As a nation, we cannot survive without MSMEs.
- They are the largest creator of jobs, largest exporters & largest contributors to company ecosystem.
PM Modi to address and declare open the first ever Khelo India University Games
@KirenRijiju – Kiren Rijiju :
- PM @narendramodi Ji will launch the first ever #KheloIndia University Games Odisha 2020 and address the gathering via VC today.
- Odisha CM @Naveen_Odisha Ji, Union Minister @dpradhanbjp Ji will grace the ceremony at JN Indoor Stadium in millennium city, Cuttack.